Monday, September 24, 2012

Peak 313 Challenge: Day.....??

Not sure what day of the challenge it is.
This past week has been a blur.

CajunGuy and I are contemplating a (semi-big) step forward and my stress level has been through the roof. (I promise to share details once everything is final!)

And for me stress is a HUGE asthma trigger. So the past 7 days I have found it hard to get my thoughts straight, let alone exercise. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to hopefully get myself out from under this dark asthma cloud that's been hanging around.

Growing up I was always terrified of not being able to breathe. I also feared dying by suffocation. So can I tell you how fan-flippin'-tastic it was that I was diagnosed with asthma earlier this year? 

Like having your hand dipped in a bucket of warm water while you sleep.
Yeah, sure you can take a shower and change your clothes but that pee stain on your mattress will always be there. 

A little reminder that your next bucket of warm water could be right around the corner.

Yes, dear readers, there is a chance I could be a wee bit...paranoid tired.
Yeah, tired. That's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!

Sweet reminder to family and friends:
Please don't reveal our last names, CajunGuy's real name or any other info that some creepo could use to find us. We'd feel reeeeeal bad if CajunGuy had to use said creepo for target practice! ;-)