|The famous CajunGuy. |
See those chopsticks? I taught him how to use them! :-)
Wanna know why he is so awesome?
- He has great taste, as evidenced by the fact that he married me! ;-)
- His heart is always tuned in to my best interests. I can trust him in the big and small things because I know his priority is to make sure I'm taken care of.
- He can cook an awesome gumbo! (And really, what Cajun gal doesn't love when her guy can do that???)
- My Mom
- He's absolutely honest.
- He never does something half-hearted. His motto is, "Do it right or don't do it at all".
- He likes to do yard work. 'Nuff said.
- He never complains when I'm not feeling well and he has to take care of me.
- He calls me just to tell me he loves me.
- He taught me to fish.
- He taught me how to pitch and catch a softball when I was thinking of joining a league -- and that's no small accomplishment since I'm a leftie who likes to catch and pitch with my right hand. My guy must love a challenge! ;-)
- He taught me to drive a standard. (Well, he tried anyway. It's a work in progress.)
- On our first date, he cooked me dinner and didn't let me lift a finger.
- He willingly took a job that was more than 100 miles away from me because it would allow me to quit my job to finish school.
- He shares my love of Mexican food.
- And sushi.
- And my hatred of washing dishes. Ha! But he washes them all the time for me. Flippin' awesome!
- From day one he made his intentions clear and has never once played with my heart.
- Did I mention he makes a good gumbo?
- He is putting me through school because he believes in me that much.
- He eats everything I cook, even when it's burnt and tastes like it came out of a can with the word "Alpo" on it. Just ask him about my Ramen Noodle Omelette. Epic fail!
- He thinks I'm pretty.
- Even when I don't feel like I am.
- He supports me whole-heartedly in whatever I do.
- He never forgets my birthday.
- Or Valentine's Day. ;-)
- And above all else, he has seen me at my worst and loves me just the same.
I Love You, CajunGuy!