Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Peak 313 Challenge: Day 2

Ugh!

After feeling so fantastic yesterday I'm a little disappointed that I feel so cruddy today. I don't know if it was the slightly more humid weather or my body's rebellion against what I did to it yesterday, but I couldn't exercise as much today.

I planned on going for at least 25 minutes but at the 15-minute mark my legs were screaming!
So I decided to just listen to my body and call it a day.
I still feel really good but maybe I should work up to 25 minutes a day instead of pushing myself?

I need a hot shower.
And a cookie.
Yes, a cookie.

1 comment:

  1. A cookie sounds good!!!

    Take it one step at a time. You put effort in that's what counts!!! I didn't make it fully thru mine today either, I was getting wiped!!

    Are you doing Clare's videos or you own workout? I am trying to do her stuff but need to modify some of it due to a very badly sprained ankle back in February (it is still bruised and swollen even now).

    One day at a time!!! We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!

Sweet reminder to family and friends:
Please don't reveal our last names, CajunGuy's real name or any other info that some creepo could use to find us. We'd feel reeeeeal bad if CajunGuy had to use said creepo for target practice! ;-)