Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Man of My Dreams

Dear CajunGuy,

You're the man of my dreams.
I have prayed to meet someone as kind, honest and smart as you.
And, as usual, God exceeded my expectations.
Not only are you everything I prayed for, you're wrapped up in a pretty handsome package!

You have become my best friend, the person I want to share good news with.
You have become my rock, the person I depend on when life gets hard.

I love that you share my love of sushi and Sonic Happy Hour.
I love that you dance with me in the kitchen for no reason at all.
I love that you and I laugh at the same silly things.
I love that you can make me smile even when I don't feel like it.
I love that you asked me to marry you.
I love that you married me 10 months ago.
I love that I get to spend my life with you.

Most of all, I love you.

I hope your day is as great as you have made my life since we met.

All my love,
Liz

PS - Join me for a Route 44 Coke Zero later? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!

Sweet reminder to family and friends:
Please don't reveal our last names, CajunGuy's real name or any other info that some creepo could use to find us. We'd feel reeeeeal bad if CajunGuy had to use said creepo for target practice! ;-)