Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to the world, Baby Girl!

Look at that head of hair! Isn't it adorable?

My sweet sister-in-law and her husband just had a baby girl today!
I'm sure she was passed around the family and loved on all. day. long.
Who could blame them?!?
I wish I could have been there!

I told CajunGuy I wanted to have about 10 babies right away.
He politely freaked out!

For your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of Baby B and Uncle CajunGuy:

"Now listen here, little one. Don't go giving your Aunt Liz any ideas about babies!"
Hmm, maybe this baby thing isn't so bad after all.
Well...maybe a few kids wouldn't hurt...
But how could I not want a mess o' kids with pictures like these?

Happy Birth Day, Baby B!
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. C!
She is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!

Sweet reminder to family and friends:
Please don't reveal our last names, CajunGuy's real name or any other info that some creepo could use to find us. We'd feel reeeeeal bad if CajunGuy had to use said creepo for target practice! ;-)