Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vices

Most people have some guilty habit in their life.

Some smoke, some drink, some gamble and some do all 3.

I'm asthmatic, so I can't smoke.
I'm allergic (thanks asthma!) to most wines, so I can't drink.
And Lord knows I can't afford to gamble, so I don't.

I do, however, love Coke Zero and gummy candy.
So I dug in my coin jar, pulled out $3.50 and drove to Walgreens.
I paid in quarters while everyone watched and snickered.

Laugh if you must.
I have absolutely no shame about it.
But I do have a Coke Zero and gummy candy.

Apparently sanity comes in a 20 oz. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!

Sweet reminder to family and friends:
Please don't reveal our last names, CajunGuy's real name or any other info that some creepo could use to find us. We'd feel reeeeeal bad if CajunGuy had to use said creepo for target practice! ;-)