Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Long Time, No See!

As you can very well imagine, things have been busy here in Cajun Country.

For starters, I am officially Mrs. CajunGuy (yay!)
Then there was the moving of stuff. Can I just say how thankful I am that part is over?!?

It's been almost 10 weeks since we became Mr. and Mrs. and it's still hard to get used to my new last name. I just got to the point that I answer to it.

But it's been a good adjustment filled with lots of growth and plenty of opportunity. 

Isn't God so faithful?

And to my favorite Cajun:
Happy 80 Day Anniversary! I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!

Sweet reminder to family and friends:
Please don't reveal our last names, CajunGuy's real name or any other info that some creepo could use to find us. We'd feel reeeeeal bad if CajunGuy had to use said creepo for target practice! ;-)